Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day #14

Jim, Joe, and Chase discussed major business ideas. I realized just how much Jim does with balancing his engineering career at Allusion Studios and managing Pure Wave Audio. It has to take up a lot of time, work, and energy in order to keep up with it all. It is motivating for me to witness Jim’s eagerness to always be moving forward and prospering in a positive way! I can’t imagine how complex thinking of business ideas could be, it definitely requires creativity. Something I have observed while interning at Allusion Studios is that Jim often says things are “a learning process.” I am comforted by that because I don’t feel as intimidated coming into a different environment. It makes me believe I can make mistakes and not be looked down upon for them. Jim states that he wants to progress and move forward to be the ultimate, but at the same time, he has to be cautious and think about what he is doing. For instance, money is always a burden on someone’s shoulders, and I bet even more when you own a business. However, when Jim believes in something, he says he will put money behind it. I am confident that he is a strong business owner and knows how to run a successful business.